This page informs you that by using the BoVegas.com website you agree to our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information which will be explained below.
1. Information collection and use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email, phone number, postal address ("Personal Information").
The collected information, including Personal Information, can be used to carry out the following purposes:
- To operate and improve the BoVegas Online Casino site;
- To promote BoVegas Online Casino, and send you promotional and advertisement materials from our reliable partner casinos you might be interested in;
- To develop and maintain the security of the BoVegas Online Casino site and the data stored;
- To establish our communication by sending you service-related messages, transactional and promotional information;
- To enforce BoVegas Online Casino’s Terms and Conditions;
- To comply with standards, laws, regulations and law enforcement requests. This includes responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process;
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding fraudulent activities, security and technical issues.
2. Secure payment
We give special care to the payment process, it is equally important to choose the best solution of payment for you to ensure your safety.
The company which is responsible for the payments processing is the subsidiary company of the SKYLINE MEDIA N.V the REMINI CONSULTING LP with registration number SL029812 and address: 101 Rose Street South Lane, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 3JG.
NOTE: The card data is NOT stored it is directly sent via secure protocols to the bank.
3. Log data
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service properly.
5. Service providers
We don’t employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, or provide the Service on our behalf, or perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
No third parties have access to your Personal Information only we perform these tasks and our employees are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. User data protection rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, BoVegas Online Casino has amended new user rights of data protection:
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that your personal data be updated or corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request that your personal data be permanently deleted.
- Right to portability: You have the right to request that your personal data be sent to another organization or competitor.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to specific types of processing or use of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed of any and all of your personal data that has been collected, as well as its intended use.
8. Links to other sites
9. Children's privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
11. Contact us
12. Governing law
All of these Terms and Conditions must be managed by, interpreted and enforced with regards to the regulations of the country of United Kingdom, without the need for respect to its conflict of regulations and/or requirements.